Member Grades

Honorary member

person who has made significant engineering achievement or whose contribution to the Society is widely recognized.  
  Member person who has accumulated substantial experience and knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering.  
  Associate member person who has limited experience and knowledge in mechanical engineering.  
  Student member person who is being educated in engineering college in the field of mechanical engineering.  
  Supporting member person or institute who has an interest in supporting the Society.  
  Corporate member company or research organization who supports the advancement of the Society's activities  
KSME, Room 702, KSTC New Bld. 635-4, Yeogsam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul, Korea(135-703)
Tel:(02) 501-3646, 3648 FAX:(02) 501-3649