> Membership > About Membership
|Honorary member||Person who has made significant engineering achievement or whose contribution to the Society is widely recognized.|
|Member||Person who has accumulated substantial experience and knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering.|
|Student member||Person who is being educated in engineering college in the field of mechanical engineering.|
|Supporting member||Person or institute who has an interest in supporting the Society.|
|Corporate member||Company or research organization who supports the advancement of the Society's activities|
- Members can receive the Journal of the KSME (issued 12 times a year).
- Members can receive the Transactions of the KSME, which is published 12 times a year, by paying an additional subscription fee.
- Members can receive the Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, which is published 12 times a year, by paying an additional subscription fee.
- Members can submit papers to society journals.
- Members can attend special lectures, academic lectures, and so on at KSME-sponsored academic conferences.
- Members can receive a discount when purchasing various KSME publications.
- Members can participate in research projects implemented by the KSME.
- Members can freely borrow the books owned by the KSME.